Friday, March 23, 2018

Getting Ready for Easter

As winter melts away and cherry blossoms begin to bloom, we swiftly head towards Easter weekend.  To help us prepare, the Sisters In Stamping designers have created the following Easter projects to inspire you in your own creations.



First up is Karla Anders with her Easter cross featuring the Hold on to Hope bundle.  To see this and other Work of the Heart, check out Karla's blog here.  



This beautiful Tranquil Tulips card was submitted by the ever-talented Debbie Naylor.  I think the garden she has created here is perfectly lovely!  Hop over to her blog here for all the details.  


Finally, here is my card.  I also used the Hold on to Hope bundle.  I decided to keep things simple and not stamp any words to the front - I thought the cross was enough of a sentiment.  Take a trip to my blog here for more information.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  We hope you all have a very blessed weekend!

** Debbie, Jennifer, Karla, and Rachel **

No comments:

Post a Comment