Sunday, March 19, 2017


  Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!  I apologize for the lateness of this post... but hope you'll enjoy our green projects in honor of St. Patrick's Day!!  Green just happens to be my favorite color so I was really excited when I realized that this Friday was my turn to pick our theme here.  Read on for our fun-filled St. Patrick's Day green inspiration...


  Up first is guest designer Cindy Blekas with her beautiful Emerald Envy monochromatic card featuring several four-leaf clovers.  Be sure to check out her blog post here for more information on how she created her card.



  And next we have this super glamorous cupcake truck card from Jennifer Rawlings featuring one of the new Sale-a-Bration selections.  Please visit her blog post here to get more information about this card.



  Karla Anders created such a cute St. Patrick's Day candy favor featuring gold (chocolate, that is!) at the end of her Skittles rainbow.  Be sure to check out her blog post here for more details.



  And last but not least is my birthday card featuring the In Color Cucumber Crush.  Hop over to my post here for more information about my card.

  Thanks so much for visiting us this weekend!  We'll be back on Friday with our Friendship projects. Until then, happy stamping!!

* Cindy, Debbie, Jennifer, Karla and Rachel *

No comments:

Post a Comment