Friday, September 18, 2015

Fabulous birthday cards for kids and teens

  Happy Friday and thanks for visiting us this week!!  We are bringing you some great ideas for birthday cards for kids and teens... sometimes the hardest ones to make!


  First up we have this great card created by our guest designer Jennifer Rawlings.  This card makes me happy, how about you?  Be sure to check out Jennifer's blog post here for more details about her project.

Karla's used the Bow Builder Punch to make the bow on her birthday gift card. Quick and easy, go to her blog to see more pictures.

  And next is Rachel Yurkanin's yummy looking punch art ice cream sundae birthday card... be sure to visit her blog post here to see how she created her scoops of ice cream!!


  This is my contribution this week - like Rachel I too created a punch art card.  I love minions and they are everywhere right now!  Please hop over to my blog post here to find out which punches I used.

  Thanks, again, for stopping by!  We hope we have inspired you and that you'll create some kid cards soon.  Have a fabulous weekend!!

* Debbie, Cindy, Jennifer, Karla and Rachel *

No comments:

Post a Comment