Friday, April 12, 2013

Are You Pinning??

That's right I said Pinning-- as in Pintrest?? All of the Sisters are on Pintrest these days and we have some "Pinspirations" to show you this week (get it, Pins and inspiration??) Here is my (Karla) card for this week--

I am fairly new to Pintrest (I only have 1,247 pins) but I love it! I used the new Photopolymer stamp set called Designer Type. You'll have to go to my blog to see the Pin that inspired me.
 
 
Debbie is up next with her beautiful card. She has 3,506 pins on her boards. Here is the link to her blog, you can read all about this Mother's day card there.

Here is Rachel's Pintrest inspiration for this week...a handy scissor holder. Love the cute bottle cap charm! Rachel is the big winner, she has 4,175 pins on her boards. Her blog has more pictures and details on how to make your own scissor holder.

Thank-you for stopping by today, do we have you Pinterested in Pintrest?? Sorry, I could'nt leave without adding another.

The Sisters in Stamping
Karla, Debbie and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment