Friday, July 6, 2012

Growing Up!

This week my stamping sisters and I are sharing items made with stamps from the Growing Up section of the catalog, pages 58-69.This is such a fun section of the catalog and there are so many great sets to choose from!


I used the Blast Off stamp set found on page 65.  When I got my new catalog it was one of the first sets I ordered!  I always need kids' birthday cards and this set is so cute for that!  Check out my blog to see more pictures of this card including the inside!



Rachel used the I Dig You stamp set. Great for little boys cards and we can all use more of those, right? Head over to Rachel's blog to get more information on her card.



Here is Karla's card for this week. She used the jumbo wheel Baby Tees and a fun technique for a quick and easy baby boy card. Her blog will give you the low down.



Debbie and her family are without power this week but she was able to get this card made with the Baby Bundle stamp set.  Be sure to visit her blog to get all the details.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend and stop by next week when we'll be sharing from the Occasions section of the new catalog!

Jacque, Debbie, Karla and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment