Friday, May 11, 2012

My Digital Studio is Fabulous!


  May is National Scrapbooking month and this week we are featuring My Digital Studio scrapbook layouts for Fabulous Friday.  My Digital Studio (MDS) is an easy-to-use design software featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning images, colors, and accessories. Compatible with PC and Mac operating systems, My Digital Studio allows designers of all skill levels to create their own digital projects or use hundreds of templates to make professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more.  There is even an entire site dedicated to MDS with tips, tricks, techniques, the latest downloads available and galleries of projects submitted by both Demonstrators and MDS users - be sure and visit the MyDigitalStudio.Net site!  And if you're curious about MDS and want to try it FREE for 30 days, contact your Demonstrator.


   First up we have Rachel's project, a page highlighting some fun times. For more details about her layout be sure and visit her blog here.


    And here is my submission for this week - I used a sketch I found on Pinterest and the layout came together pretty quickly.  Please check out my blog here for more details.

   Thanks for visiting today - we hope you get a chance to work on your scrapbooking this month!  Have a wonderful weekend.

* Debbie, Rachel, Karla and Jacque *

No comments:

Post a Comment