Friday, January 6, 2012

Our Favs!

Hello Stampers!! The new Occasions Mini Catalog is really spectacular! So many great stamp sets and accessories-- this week we are all picking our favorite sets to showcase. Let me tell you...that was so hard for me to do!! I had to narrow it down, here is my (Karla) pick for this week--

It's very yellow, which is weird because I'm not a yellow kinda girl! I used a special technique coloring in the flowers, you can get all of the details on my blog here: http://stampinwithk.blogspot.com/


Debbie chose the You're Just My Type stamp set for her clean and simple card.  You'll find more details and a masculine version of this card on her blog here.


Rachel used the Baby Prints set.  This card can easily be changed for a boy by changing the colors.  Check out her blog for more information.


Thanks (as always) for stopping by and checking us out this week. If you haven't received your free copy of the new Occasions Mini Catalog contact your Demonstrator today!

Karla, Jacque, Rachel and Debbie
"The Sisters in Stamping"


No comments:

Post a Comment