Friday, November 18, 2011

Terrific Tags!

Happy Friday!  Thanks for joining us for another Fabulous Friday here on Sisters in Stamping!  This week my stamping sisters and I are sharing Christmas tags with you!  Each year I make my own Christmas tags (at least for the most special gifts (okay, now I just realized, I'm going to have to put them on all of my gifts, lest someone think their gift isn't special!).  Here are some samples to inspire you this year to make your own as well!!

My tags are super easy as I used the Two Tags Big Shot die, some scraps of Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, and some embellishments.  If you want to see how I stamped the inside of the tags, you can see a picture on my blog at http://www.stampinwithjacque.com./



These cute tags were created by Rachel Yurkanin.  Quick and simple but still adorable for your last minute tag needs. Visit her blog for more information.



Here is Karla's tag project. There are photos of the tags inside on her blog here: http://stampinwithk.blogspot.com  


Debbie is taking the week off as she has been busy getting ready for a three day show that she has this weekend.  If you're in her area you'll want to stop by and see her!
Since we won't "see" you again until after Thanksgiving, we want to take the opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!  May you have a wonderful day with your family and friends!
Jacque, Rachel, Karla and Debbie!




No comments:

Post a Comment