Friday, August 19, 2011

It's that time of year again....Back to School

Although most of us would probably agree that we aren't ready for summer to come to a close, it is coming fast.  It's almost back to school time (I know some schools have even already started). This week here at Sisters in Stamping we are showcasing back to school projects.  

Debbie created matching school supplies for her project this week featuring the Berry Blossom DSP.  Be sure and check out all the details on her blog here.

Jacque had the same idea, but used a different piece of the same DSP pack for this altered journal for her niece Jacie. Please visit Jacque's blog for all the information about her cute project.

Karla created a super-cute pencil holder for us this week.  You will find additional details on her blog here.

And I (Rachel) made this 12x12 scrapbook page for my annual first day of school pictures of my two boys. I used some designer series paper that looks like lined notebook paper for the backdrop.  Be sure to check out my blog to get all the details.

Thanks for checking us out again this week.  Come back next week when we will be giving you some sneak peeks of the fabulous Holiday Mini Catalog.

Until next time,
Debbie, Jacque, Karla and Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Back to school is one of my favorite times of year. My kids are always excited for a new year and all the exciting things that will be coming. All of your projects are fabulous. I especially love Rachel's scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete