Friday, June 3, 2011

Father's Day Is Coming Up!

Happy June!  Father's Day is quickly approaching and we wanted to share our creations with you to hopefully inspire you with your cards and creations for your Father's Day celebration!

Here is Karla's special Father's Day card made with the Circle Circus stamp set.  Head over to Karla's blog for more information and to see other art by Karla!


Here is Rachel's Father's Day card.  She used the Sail Away stamp for her card.  Check out her blog for more information on how she made this card.


Debbie's card will be posted a little late today. She is currently at her son's field day and will post it as soon as she gets home, so be sure to check back to see her great card.

Here is my Father's Day card made with the Sail Away stamp from the Summer Mini Catalog.  I usually have a hard time making masculine cards, so I hope you like this one (and I hope my dad does too)!

Check out my (Jacque's) blog for a list of supplies that I used on this card!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!!

Jacque, Karla, Debbie and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment