Friday, April 8, 2011

Bring On the Cake!

If you make a lot of cards, you probably make a lot of birthday cards and thank you cards.  Those are the two that I make the most, with birthday cards by far taking the lead.  And I make birthday cards for all ages, young and old, male and female.  So when I saw the Bring On the Cake stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I knew right away that I just had to have it!  This set is a great birthday greeting set with stamps for any type of birthday!  Don't forget that there are only three more weeks to get your hands on this set as the  Occasion Mini Catalog expires on April 30th!

As you can see by Debbie's birthday card, this is a great set for making masculine cards!


 Check out Debbie's blog for details on how she made this great card!


My card can be used for kids and teens and although from the same stamp set, has a completely different look than Debbie's.


Check out my blog (Jacque) for a list of supplies used to make this card.

Rachel and I must be thinking alike alot lately.  She used the same stamp, colors and designer series paper.  Check out her blog for more details.


Karla is still in the midst of a home renovation and must be having major stamping withdrawals.  We miss her and hope to see her back with us in a few more weeks!!

Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for stopping by to see us!!

Jacque, Debbie, Karla and Rachel!




No comments:

Post a Comment