Friday, June 11, 2010

June Brides!

Since June is traditionally a busy month for weddings, so we decided to celebrate June brides by making bride cards!



Here is Debbie's clever card! What bride wouldn't love receiving a card like this! Check out Debbie's blog to see how she made the beautiful dress!





Here is Karla's bride card, she used the retiring BigShot die Tulipe....sad to see that one go!  Visit Karla's blog for more information.


Rachel's card is very elegant and shimmery!  I love the elegantly textured background and softness of the dress. 


Head on over to Rachel's blog for information on how she made her beautiful card.


I used the same Blissful Bride stamp set that Rachel used, and I also used the retiring color Pale Plum! I love this color and had to use it one last time.


For a list of the supplies used to make my card, head on over to my blog.


Check back with us next Friday when we will be focusing on retiring accessories.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend, and if you're a June bride, Congratulations from all of us, Jacque, Debbie, Karla and Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment