Friday, April 16, 2010

What Would We do Without the Big Shot?!?

When Stampin' Up! first announced that they were adding the Big Shot to our product line, I was a little skeptical.  I couldn't figure out how that big pasta maker looking thing was going to enhance my stamping!  Now I don't know what I would do without it, and from the projects that my Sister's in Stamping put together today, I think they feel the same!

Here is Rachel's cute project!
Check out Rachel's blog for more information on how she made this cute little favor!

Debbie also used the Big Shot and fabric this week to create an oh so cute rag bag!
I love the colors and the ribbon handles!  Check out Debbie's blog for more information!

Here is Karla's cute little favor box!
Karla also used the Big Shot to make the flowers for her favor box.  You'll want to go to Karla's blog to see what's inside the favor!

I use the Big Shot a lot for cards that I do for my Stamp-A-Stacks.  Here is one that we made last week!
Check out my blog for a list of supplies used on this card.

Thank for coming by to visit us!  Next week we'll be spotlighting a new stamp set that is on sale this month, Awash with Flowers!  Come see us again, and in the mean time, happy stamping!!  Debbie, Karla, Jacque, and Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment