Friday, October 23, 2009

To Texturize, or not To Texturize?

Happy Fabulous Friday!  As easy as it is to texturize, and get fabulous results, I'd say To Texturize!!

This week my Stamping Sisters and I are focusing on another Big Shot product, the wonderful Texturz Plates.

Here is Debbie's creation.


Debbie created a beautiful 6 x 6 fall scrapbook page.  She texturized some card stock, then cut it out with the Leaves #2 die.  She then covered the leaves in VersaMark, sprinkled with Clear Embossing Powder and heated for a beautiful glossy look.  Check Debbie's blog for more information.


Karla created this darling card using the Perfect Details texturz plate.  After running her Chocolate Chip card stock through, she used the direct to paper technique with the Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad to get additional depth and texture to her tree!  Head over to Karla's blog for more!


I love using the texturz plates and am always pulling them out to look at them when I'm designing.  I created this little tool that has all of the texturz plates textures so I can easily see them all.  And seeing them used on card stock it is much easier to envision how they will look on my project versus looking at a plate!  Head on over to my blog for more!




Rachel created this cute little pillow box by using the polka dot texture plate to add some extra dimension to the container. She continued the polka dot look onto the scallop circle punch by adding white gel pen dots to it. Check out her blog for more information.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to visit us next Friday when we will be featuring the new My Digital Studio software!!  Jacque, Debbie, Karla, and Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment