Monday, August 31, 2009

Meet Karla Anders

  My name is Karla Anders and I am in Madison, Wisconsin. I am a SAHM and full time Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since April 2001. My WOW demonstration from the April 2009 Minneapolis Regional is featured on the SU! 2008-09 WOW DVD. I was also the winner of the August 2008 Wow Art File for a pair of earrings I made with Designer Paper, the Pretties Kit and build-a-brads. Three of my cards have been published in the Stampin' Success Magazine under Honorable Mention. I have been married to my husband Paul for 15 years. He graduated in May 2009 with his PhD in Philosophy of Religion and Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is an Adjunct Professor at Edgewood College teaching Philosophy 100's classes. We purchased a "fixer-upper" - a 1953 Ranch - in July of 2003, I'm happy to report that we are very close to a completed remodel of the entire home. I worked for Continental Airlines for 15 years and retired when I found out I was pregnant with my son, Teddy. My current favorite Stampin’ Up! stamp set is Build-a-Roo and Real Red is my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment