Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIFF or Thank Goodness it's Fabulous Friday!!

Hi, it's Jacque here today hosting our fourth Fabulous Friday!  My fabulous stamping sisters and I have some Shimmer Paint projects for you today!!  The Shimmer Paint is a new product and can be found like our other spotlighted products this month, in our oh-so-wonderful Holiday Mini Catalog!!  I go crazy when Stampin' Up! gives us so many great new products all at once as I just want to lock myself away for weeks to play with all my fun new sets and accessories!  But alas, so many great products...so little time, so I have to be happy with playing for hours versus weeks!



Here is Rachel's Shimmer Paint project. I beautiful holiday card that is easy to duplicate and I'm sure would be loved by many people on your Christmas card list!  Rachel also used the darling Berry Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Mini.  Check out Rachel's blog to see more great projects like this one.



Karla created a great Halloween project for us using the House of Haunts stamp set, and since I own that one I'll be using this cute idea for some little goodie for my niece's K5 class! And if you haven't tried those chocolate eye balls, they're to die for! Check out Karla's blog for details on exactly how she used the shimmer paint!


I used the Frost White Shimmer Paint and the Kind Thoughts Brocade decor stencil to make a shimmery thank you card! I also used a Circle Ice Rhinestone brad as I love bling and use our rhinestones whenever I get a chance!  Check my blog to learn how I used the stencil and shimmer paint together!


Debbie created a spooky Halloween scrapbook page for us!  That skeleton head is so spooky cool in the Shimmer Paint!  What a great page for the kids trick-or-treating photos!  Check out Debbie's blog to learn how she created a shimmer mist and how best to use it!

We hope that you have been enjoying our Holiday Mini Catalog projects.  Leave us a comment if you have a chance, and don't forget to stop by (or subscribe to our blog so you don't forget) next Friday, when we will be showcasing our fabulous and fun pop-up dies!  Have a great weekend!  Jacque, Rachel, Karla and Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment