Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Meet Jacque Craig

  My name is Jacque Craig and I live in the beautiful state of Hawaii. I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for almost eight years! I signed up originally to get the discount and help support my “habit”! One of my friends asked me to do a workshop for her! There were 10 gals there and I was really nervous, but we had a lot of fun and one of the guests asked me to do a workshop for her! The rest is history! I kept doing workshops and earned a cruise with Stampin’ Up! my first full year as a demonstrator! I’ve earned five cruises total and all just because I wanted to get a discount on my own stamping supplies!


Getting a discount on my supplies over the years has been great, as I’ve become even more active in stamping and scrapbooking, but meeting new people and making new friendships (like the wonderful gals I am doing this blog with), has been the biggest benefit for me since signing up with Stampin’ Up! I’ve met and made friends from all over the United States, gals that I would never have met without Stampin’ Up!


I love being able to have my own business, doing what I love, and making so many new friendships along the way. I hope to make many more new friends through this blog and through sharing my love of crafting.


My favorite stamp set right now is Fifth Avenue Floral. My favorite (or should I say most used) color is Chocolate Chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment