Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meet Debbie Naylor

  My name is Debbie Naylor and I live in Lynchburg, Virginia. I am a Mom to 3 great kids – Amanda (11), Kelsey (10) and Brandon (7) – who are active in competitive year-round swimming which keeps us pretty busy. I have been married to my sweetheart Joe for 18 years and he is wonderfully supportive of my Stampin’ Up! business. I was able to thank him for that by taking him to Hawaii this past March courtesy of Stampin’ Up! – it was my first incentive trip and I look forward to many more with Stampin’ Up!
  I have been a demonstrator since February 2005 and love my “job” earning extra income for my family while sharing what I love... stamping! I am proud to say I am the #43 Demonstrator of the Year and will be attending Founder’s Circle again in a few weeks. I offer classes, clubs and in-home workshops and love the fellowship with my customers, downline and fellow demonstrators. It is because of the wonderful Stampin’ Up! events like Founder’s Circle, Leadership and Convention that I met my fellow “Sisters” Karla, Jacque and Rachel. I look forward to actively contributing to this blog and being inspired by them!!
  My favorite Stampin’ Up! stamp set is Cheep Talk – I love those little birdies! I’d have to say that Chocolate Chip is one of my favorite colors (I have many, including Gable Green, Bashful Blue and Rose Red).
  I hope you come back each week for our Fab Friday projects and visit our individual blogs during the rest of the week to see what we’re doing with our customers – links to each can be found on the sidebar. Please become a follower, subscribe to our blog via Google Reader or just stop by each week. While here, please leave us a comment to let us know you were here and we’ll have blog candy soon!! Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment