Friday, February 23, 2018

Technique Challenge: Faux Tile

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday! 
This week I wanted to try something a little bit different and challenged the designers to a fun stamping technique - Faux Tile.  The idea here is to create a background or focal point that looks like decorated tile.  Maybe something you would see in a fancy kitchen or home and garden magazine.



First up for this challenge is Debbie Naylor's Thoughts & Prayers card.  I love her color combinations - very spring inspired!  Hop over to Debbie's blog here to see just how this project came together.





For my card, I opted to create a glossy tile look.  This is one of those cards that didn't pan out exactly like I planned in the beginning, but I'm very happy with the results!  Be sure to join me on my blog here for the additional details and pictures.

Thank you so much for joining us today.  We look forward to another visit with you next week!  Be sure to bring a friend along too!

**  Debbie, Jennifer, Karla, and Rachel  **

No comments:

Post a Comment