Friday, September 30, 2016

Water Works

Happy Friday, everyone!  For this Fabulous Friday, our designers were challenged with featuring water in their projects in some way.  The field was open to whatever inspired them, so I am really pleased with the different directions taken.


 First up is Debbie with this beautiful watercolor flower.  Watercolor art is so wonderfully unique that you can never get the same look twice.  See how this one was done by hopping over to Debbie's blog here.


I was inspired by all the rain we've seen in my area for the last couple of days.  That cute little red bird looks thankful for the windowsill while weathering the storm!  Head over to my blog to learn more.


Rachel used the Jar of Love bundle and designed this fish-inspired card.  I love that little guy in the jar!  Head over to Rachel's blog for other great projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
** Debbie, Jennifer, Karla, Rachel **

No comments:

Post a Comment