Friday, May 17, 2013

Saying good-bye to some of our favorite stamp sets


  Happy Friday and thank you for visiting us today!  This week we decided to feature some of our favorite retiring stamp sets in our projects to give them one last hurrah before they say good-bye on June 3rd.  If you haven't seen the retiring product list (some accessories are 25%, 40% and 60% off!), you can view it HERE.  Be sure and place an order with your demonstrator to get the preferred pricing before they're gone!!

  First up is my thank you card featuring the Day of Gratitude stamp set.  I've been making so many cards with spring flowers lately that it was nice to use a fall color palette for a change.  For all the details on this project including which technique I used, please visit my blog here.


  Next we have Karla's project...

 
She made a sour cream container with that cute stamp set Aviary. Directions and more pictures can be seen on her blog.


  Rachel was called in to sub at school today so will be dropping her project in later this afternoon so be sure and check back! (Thanks for being patient with me today everyone).  Here is the promised project.  I used the Aviary set. I love it and am sad that it is going.  Also, the elegant lines embossing folder and that is retiring.  Head over to my blog for more information.


  Thanks so much for visiting with us this week!  We thank you for your continued support of our blog and hope we have inspired you.  Have a wonderful weekend!

* Debbie, Karla and Rachel *

No comments:

Post a Comment