Friday, March 8, 2013

Moving Forward is a fabulous stamp set AND helps make a difference


  Happy Friday!  Did you know that through the Making a Difference program, Stampin' Up! has partnered with Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC)?!  Each year, Stampin' Up! designs an exclusive stamp set to promote the partnership with RMHC, and donate a portion of the proceeds from each sale of that set. To date, more than $95,000 has been donated from RMHC stamp set sales!!


HOW YOU CAN HELP
  You can help us make a difference. Purchase this year's set, Moving Forward, and Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities for each set purchased.  You can purchase it in clear mount (#126322, $14.95) or wood mount (#126320, $19.95).

 
  Need some inspiration?  Look no further... this week we have some fun cards to share with you to entice you to buy it!  Feel good knowing that your purchase will help this wonderful charity!!


  First up is this fun design by Rachel Yurkanin.  I love the colors!  You will find all the information about her project on her blog HERE.

  We are trying something new while Jacque is away - inviting members of our downline to be guest designers the week that we host so that you will get another great idea to inspire you.  This week I've asked my talented team member Michelle Arthur to create a project using this stamp set and this is what she came up with for us.  Like Rachel, Michelle used the blimp image for her card.  She needed a masculine card to send to her cousin and this is what she created... I love it!  Find more details about it on my blog HERE.

  Normally I (Debbie) would be sharing my project here with you, but I hurt my back earlier this week and have been in the bed for the last three days unable to stand or sit long enough to stamp.  I am on pain medication and an anti-spasm muscle relaxant but they are only keeping the pain tolerable for now.  My Doctor says I'll be feeling better in a day or two so I apologize for today's lack of a project but promise to be back next week!  If I am up to it later today or tomorrow I will create a project and add it to this post.

  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We hope we have inspired you to take a look at this stamp set and consider purchasing it.  You'll have a great one to add to your stamping inventory and feel good knowing that you're making a difference with your purchase!  Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to come back next week when we share Easter card ideas.

* Debbie, Karla and Rachel *

No comments:

Post a Comment