Friday, January 4, 2013

Time for Spring


Hello and Happy New Year,

Here at Sisters in Stamping we hope you had a marvelous holiday season. It goes by so quickly but we certainly need to make the most of our time while making many precious memories with our loved ones.

Here in northeast PA, we probably have almost a foot of snow on the ground. We experienced two snow storms between Christmas and New Year, so I am more than ready for spring. I know, it won't be here for a while because that's how it works here in NEPA, but Stampin' Up! has released the Spring catalog so I can live in my little Spring world now.

Today we are sharing cards made using some of the new stamps from the Spring catalog. Never too early to start thinking about Valentines, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day and any other Spring holiday I may have forgotten.


Here we have Debbie's card. It's a great masculine birthday card that uses some new designer series paper too.  Head over to Debbie's blog to learn more.


And here's my card (Rachel). I also made a masculine birthday card that uses the same pack of designer series paper. Go over to my blog for complete details on this card.

Karla is knee deep in her basement remodel this week and is sitting out. No worries, she will be back next week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to come back soon.
Debbie, Jacque, Karla & Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment