Friday, September 14, 2012

Back to School Scrapbook Pages

 Hello! Thank-you for stopping by today to check us out, we have some great Back to School Scrapbook pages to show you. Lets get started-- 
  
First up is Debbie with a My Digital Studio (MDS) project--
 
Go to Debbie's blog to find out where she got the ispiration for this fun layout.
 
 
 
Here is my page for this week--
I've had this idea for quite a while, rattling around in my head! It's nice to get it out and on paper, go to my post to get more details on how to create this page.
 
 
 
Here is Rachel's page for this week--
Rachel used MDS this week too. Really like the overlays of design on this page. Go to her blog and get directions.



Well that's it for this Fabulous Friday. Contact your Demonstrator to ask about the Specials at Stampin' Up! this month... and we will see you next week!

The Sisters in Stamping
Karla, Debbie, Rachel and Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment