Friday, June 8, 2012

New Catalog Favorites!

Day 8 of the new catalog, and first orders should be arriving on doorsteps as we speak!!  My first order arrived yesterday, and I'm making it out of my stamp room to do this post for you all!

My stamping sisters and I are really enjoying the new catalog and all of the great new stamp sets and accessories it contains!  Over the next weeks and months, we'll be sharing with you new sets, papers, tools and more from this new catalog!  This week, we're sharing some of our favorite items so far!



Rachel used a new set called Make a Cake.  She used the coordinating Designer Series Paper called Patio Party, which is where she drew her color inspirations from. The card uses several of the new In Colors. For more information, visit her blog.

Debbie used the Everything Eleanor stamp set again this week along with the Comfort Cafe DSP pack for her card which features two new In Colors.  To get all the details of her project, please be sure and visit her blog.


Here is Karla's card for this week. Even though she used the Everything Eleanor set too her card looks completely different than Debbie's don't you think?? Here is a link to her blog



I used a new set called You're Amazing!  I used the matching Apothecary Accents Framelits die to cut out the image, and cut out a second layer in solid card stock to back the image.  The colors that I used are new In Colors!  Check out my blog at http://www.stampinwithjacque.com/ for more details!


Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  We hope you have a wonderful weekend and can get some fun stamping time in!

Jacque, Debbie, Karla and Rachel

2 comments:

  1. What awesome cards!!! I really like the new Summer Starfruit color on Rachel's card with the polka dots. I'm going to have to play around with new In Colors some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I love anything with polka dots so of course that paper won my heart immediately. The In colors are great, definitely give them a try. - Rachel

    ReplyDelete