Friday, April 20, 2012

Scrapbooking with Stampin' Up! is Fabulous!


   With National Scrapbooking month happening in just a couple of weeks we wanted to get you excited about using your favorite Stampin' Up! items on your pages.  I was first drawn to Stampin' Up! because I saw the value and versatility of stamping on my scrapbook pages - alphabet sets were the first ones I purchased and I can't even imagine scrapbooking today without my Big Shot.  Now I try to purchase stamp sets and Big Shot dies that work great both in my cardmaking AND scrapbooking... how about you?

   This week we're sharing fabulous layouts we created using our favorite Stampin' Up! products - thanks for stopping by to check it out!  Enjoy...


Rachel created this 6" x 6" page that is perfect for capturing your Disney memories.  Be sure to visit her blog here to get all the information.


This 6" x 6" layout was designed by Karla for a Mother/Daughter class.  Find more details on her blog here.

This 12" x 12" scrapbook page was created by me (Debbie) and features the gorgeous papers from the Summer Smooches sneak peak product promotion this month.  Please visit my blog here for more information.

Thanks for stopping by today!  We hope you found some inspiration for your scrapbooking.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

* Debbie, Karla, Jacque and Rachel *

No comments:

Post a Comment