Friday, March 16, 2012

Delightfully Superb Paper (DSP)

Also know in the Stampin' Up! world as Designer Series Paper (DSP), is one of my favorite stamping embellishments! Thanks for stopping by to visit us this fine and fabulous Friday!  Today, my stamping sisters and I would like to share with you some fabulous ways of using Stampin' Up!'s DSP!


First up, Debbie shows how to use DSP in scrapbooking.  Isn't this a beautiful page?!  Debbie is such a fabulous scrapbooker!  Check out Deb's blog for information on how she made this great page and which DSP she used!


Rachel used Designer Series Paper to do some paper piecing, another great use of this wonderful paper. Check out Rachel's blog for more information.


I hope that you've gotten some of the free Everyday Enchantment DSP that is part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion (if you haven't, you still have time!)!  I love using DSP on my cards and match the colors in the DSP for my card stock and ink colors.  Come visit my blog (Jacque) if you'd like to see a close up picture and get more info on other supplies used.



Karla used some Everyday Enchantment on her scrapbook page too. The Designer Series Paper is 2-sided, so even tho Karla used the same paper as I did the patterns and color make the page look completely different! Here is a link to Karla's blog



Thanks again for stopping by to visit us!  We hope you have a fabulous weekend, and have time to do some fun crafting!

Jacque, Debbie, Karla and Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment