Friday, January 20, 2012

We've Been Framed!

By the new Framelits Dies from the new Occasions Mini Catalog!!  Have you tried them out yet!  They are so cool and so easy to use (if you do it right).  On my first attempt, I accidentally put the Framelit upside down, ran it through the Big Shot with my card stock and voila, the card stock didn't cut, and the Framelit was embedded in my acrylic pad!!  It came out easily though and I ran it through again, this time the correct way!  Please tell me I'm not the only one that's done that!!

I used the Apothecary Art stamp set, which goes perfectly with the new Labels Collection Framelits Dies!  I also used the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper (love, love, love the new papers!)!  Check out my blog for more at www.stampinwithjacque.com.



Isn't this a pretty card!  Rachel used a bunch of new items from the Occasion Mini Catalog.  The new Hearts Collection Framelits Dies, the Take It to Heart stamp set, and the new Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.  Check out Rachel's blog at www.rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com for more!



And last, but not least, here is Karla's beautiful card!  She also used the new Hearts Collection Framelits Dies and the Take It to Heart stamp set.  You have to check out Karla's blog at www.stampinwithk.blogspot.com to see this beautiful card opened up!


Well my stamping sisters are at Stampin' Up! Leadership right now and I am missing them so much!  This is the first year that I've missed in ages, and don't tell anyone, but 90% of the reason that I go is to see my stamping sisters and friends!!  So if you see them there, please say hi and give them a hug for me!!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by to visit us and leave us a comment if you get a chance!  Stop by next Friday when we'll be sharing Valentine's Day projects!

Jacque, Rachel, Karla, and Debbie!


No comments:

Post a Comment