Friday, December 16, 2011

Tis the Season to Decorate!!

If you love to decorate for the holidays, how about making some of your holiday decorations?  I love decorating for the holidays and love to make my own decorations!  My stamping sisters and I hope to inspire you to make some of your own decorations this year!!


I made this Joy Banner with the Holiday Stocking die from the Holiday Mini Catalog (Rachel and I both used it last week too to make some great gift card holders).  Check out my blog for a close up view of one of the stockings. 


Rachel made this super cute little snowman decoration!  Check out her blog for details on how she made it!


Debbie altered a picture frame to make this Santa decoration.  Please be sure and visit her blog for more information.


Here is Karla's Christmas decoration for this week, an ornament for your tree! Of course it's a heart...read more on her blog here: http://stampinwithk.blogspot.com

We'll be taking next Friday off to spend time with our families this holiday season.  As always, we thank you so much for stopping by to visit us each week and want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

Happy Holidays!  Jacque, Debbie, Karla and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment