Friday, March 4, 2011

Let's 2-Step... Stamp That Is!!

Happy March!  I can't believe that it's March already!!  Where is the year going?!?  Thanks so stopping by for yet another Fabulous Friday here on Sisters in Stamping!  This month we are focusing on techniques!  When I first started with Stampin' Up! (nine fun-filled years ago), one of the things I loved most about Stampin' Up! were the 2-Step stamp sets!  These sets and the technique that goes along with them continues to be one of my favorites!  As you can see by the samples below, it's easy to create beautiful dimensional images using this technique!


First up we have Debbie's beautiful Baby Blossoms Get Well card!  The minute I saw this card, I knew I had to CASE it for my March Stamp-A-Stack!  Check out Debbie's blog for more information on supplies used!


Next up we have Rachel's beautiful card using the Awash with Flowers stamp set!  Check out Rachel's blog for more information.


Karla used the stamp set Flower Fancy for her 2-step stamping card this week, get more details on her blog: http://stampinwithk.blogspot.com/

 
Here is my card also using the Awash with Flowers stamp set.  Rachel and I seem to be thinking a lot a like these days!  Check out my blog for a list of supplies that I used to make this fun card!


As always, thanks so much for stopping by to visit.  Have a great weekend!! 
Jacque, Debbie, Karla, and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment