Friday, November 5, 2010

Home Decor Pieces for the Holidays

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday here at Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are focusing on the decor blocks found in both the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog and the Decor Catalog.  Have you thought to yourself, they look neat but what can I do with them?  Well, we have a few projects to get those creative juices flowing.

First up, we have Debbie Naylor's adorable little gingerbread house.  Be sure to go over to her blog to get all the details on how to re-create it.



Next we have Rachel Yurkanin's sparkling, glistening snow tower. Remember to go over to her blog for more information.


Better late than never?!?  I forgot that I had lent my Big Shot to a friend and went to do my letters and leaves for my fall blocks and found I couldn't make them without my Big Shot!!  Check out my blog for details on the block decorations.  My first holiday decor of the season!



Karla Anders is taking the week off due to computer issues.  Hope she'll be able to join us again next week. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop in next Friday too.

Have a wonderful week.

Debbie, Jacque, Karla, and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment