Friday, October 22, 2010

Cork for Fabulous Friday

Hello and thanks for stopping by this for this week's Fabulous Friday post! We are highlighting the new cork sheets this week, here is Jacque's project--


Jacque used some of the rub-ons on her cork. Get all of the details on her blog:

Next up is Debbie with this clever gift idea--
Anybody would be thrilled to get this little candle. Find out how to make a few of your own at Debbie's blog:

And now, Rachel's project, which is almost good enough to eat.  How cute are those gingerbread men?  Head over to Rachel's blog for more information.



I'm taking this week off (again)! I still have quite a few boxes to go through and unpack and to top it off my computer died on Sunday--I know, it's like it knows that this would be a really bad time to do it....that computer never liked me anyway! Stay tuned for next week, we will be thinking Thankful thoughts.

Until then,
Karla, Rachel, Debbie & Jacque






No comments:

Post a Comment