Friday, March 19, 2010

Fox & Friends!

Happy Friday!  If you haven't seen the cute litte Fox & Friends stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog yet, you have to check it out!  The set is on page 31 and has the fox and six of his favorite little friends!  They each so cute!  Here is what my stamping sister's and I came up with this week using this darling set!

Debbie created this cute little gift bag, matching card and notepad cover!  Check out Debbie's blog for more information on how she created this cute set!

Karla created this cute card!  I love the cool colors that she used and the feeling of bubbles, and tropical coolness!  Check out Karla's blog for more!


Rachel used a cute little tin, decorated it, and filled it with chocolate!  Check out Rachel's blog for details on how she made this cute gift!

I made this little party favor and used the owl because I think he's (she's?) so fun!  Those big eyes are so cute!  Check out my blog for a list of supplies used to make this favor.

Until next Friday, my stamping sister's and I would like to thank you for stopping by to visit! Please leave us a comment if you get a chance!  Have a great weekend!  Debbie, Karla, Rachel, and Jacque!

No comments:

Post a Comment