Friday, November 20, 2009

Sweet Seasons and Some Sweet Treats!

Happy Fabulous Friday to you all.  This week, my Sisters in Stamping and I are showcasing the Sweet Seasons stamp set, which can be found in the catalog on page 29.  This sweet little set is great for gift giving and making cute tags.

Here is Karla's creation.  She is giving this cutely-decorated gable box to her neighbor. 
Wish I lived next door!


Check out Karla's blog to learn what's inside of the box!


Here is Debbie's creation.  Love the colors and can think of a bunch of goodies to put in this
great little box-in-a-bag.


Check out Debbie's blog to learn more about how to make one of your own!


Here is Rachel's creation.


Again, this stamp set is so great for gift giving.  I can think of a bunch of "sugared things" that could be wrapped up and given to teachers, co-workers, neighbors, etc.!  Check out Rachel's blog for more!


And finally, here is my Sweet Seasons treat.


I decorated an empty container and filled it with peppermint candies.  Check out my blog for more on how I decorated this container.

At this time of the year I am reminded of how much I have to be thankful for, and we here at Sister's in Stamping, appreciate you coming by, leaving your comments, and hopefully we've been able to inspire you in your crafting!  Have a great weekend, Jacque, Karla, Debbie, and Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment