Friday, October 30, 2009

My Digital Studio is Fabulous... especially on Friday!



If you haven't yet heard the news, Stampin' Up! released a FANTASTIC digital scrapbooking software package this month called My Digital Studio (MDS).  Priced at just $79.95 it is a fabulous deal!  Creativity goes digital with My Digital Studio! Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product lines to create personalized cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and other projects. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door; or you can print your creation at home. 

This fabulous software-based design studio is the focus of our Fabulous Friday projects this week.

My contribution this week is the new blog banner seen above.  I started with a blank canvas and used elements from the Happy BDay design kit to create it.  You will find more details on my blog here.


Karla Anders created this great magnet with a calendar.  Check out the details on her blog here.



And how about this card from Rachel Yurkanin?  How cute!  Her blog can be seen here.



This is our final contribution for the week from Jacque Craig.  She created a scrapbook of her 50th birthday celebration.  What you see here is her album cover, isn't her niece precious?!  You will find more on her blog here.

As you can see by the 4 different projects featured here, there are a lot of different things you can do with My Digital Studio.  I hope you are inspired to create something if you already own this fabulous software, or are tempted to make a purchase.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you come back again next week.  We will be focusing on Christmas stamp sets during the month of November.  I can't wait to see what my Sisters come up with!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment